Monday, January 28, 2013

Yeah, I'm kind of random


Alright. So it’s been a few days. I hope I can get my thoughts together without notes and stuff. Here goes nothing.

Just a quick note to the cashier at 7-11. If I tell you that the RedBox kiosk is broken, don’t tell ME to go over and call the number on the machine. I don’t need your RedBox to work. There’s one at the Walgreens like 50 feet away. Unless you want to pay me a 7-11 salary to get stuff done with you sit there and mouth breathe, do it your dang self.

Why is it that the pharmacy tech who looks like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast automatically rubbed me the wrong way? Was it because I just assume he’s gonna act like Gaston and be an arrogant jerkface? I’m not gonna let my cartoon comparison get in the way of being nice and giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I did have to catch myself.

Do you have people on your news feed that you can tell spend way too much of their time thinking of clever puns and crap to post? Perhaps they are unaware that the pun is the lowest form of comedy. Not impressive. In fact it’s annoying. I’m going to start hiding people from my feed because it takes everything in me to not tell them how I feel about their posts that they obviously dwelled on for way tooooo long.


I almost cut my toe off with my razor. Here’s a little TMI probably. I am one of those girls who gets little hair patches that grow occasionally on my toes. So I shave them. And I was taking aim with my razor and lost my balance and caught myself by throwing my razor on my toe. It bled a LOT. It’s better now with the help of a band aid. But it looked like that scene in Adventures in Babysitting with Brad accidentally gets stabbed in the foot by the gang members on the subway. I didn’t go to the ER though. And nobody thought I died. And no little girl who adores Thor ran up so happy that I wasn’t dead. But the idea of getting a bloody toe was the same.

I just got off the phone with Haven at Texas Tickets. She has tickets for tomorrows Lady Gaga concert here in Dallas for less than face value! So if you want to be surrounded by Little Monsters and see the talent that Whitney Houston inspired, call her at 214-696-8001.

BONUS!!!

One of my favorite things to do when I’m bored is to go through Craigslist seeking ads. I figured I will start posting some of my better finds at the end of my recaps. Here’s what made me giggle today.

I am a BLACK, LESBIAN, FULL-FIGURED WOMAN!
I have been called a stem, a feminine woman that doesn't mind being dominant
such as dressing boyish from time to time.
Or just chillin at the crib, eating take out & watching a movie.
All I ask is that YOU HAVE A CAR! I don't have one.
Please have a pic! No Men! No couples unless a lesbian couple!

1 comment: