Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I hope you're not sick of my music talk

Daya- “Talk”

“They’re all gonna say what they wanna say, anyway…so might as well give ‘em something to talk about.”


I posted about this song over the weekend because I had it on repeat in my car. This whole album is full of songs that are worth putting on repeat and exhausting. Daya is one of those people who is easily one of my favorites, but if you were to ask me my faves, I would manage to totally blank and leave her off the list. I don’t remember what she looks like, but I see a less rebellious Halsey in my head. I know I could Google image the name, but I don’t care to. Do yourself a favor and BUY THIS ALBUM. No I’m not getting paid or free stuff for saying this. I just love the album that much.



Charlie Puth- “Does It Feel”


Another artist who can do no wrong. Everything he does is something I love. It makes me wonder, though…how much heartache has this guy gone through? And how does he take a broken heart and turn it into this? You want to feel awful for him, but your head just bobs up and down instead. It’s almost confusing.



Zara Larsson- “I Would Like”


I love Zara Larsson. I sent an artist request for her before her song “Never Forget You” made it big on the radio. I didn’t get a response, but I tried. She’s got another song called “Ain’t My Fault” that’s pretty great, too.



The Chainsmokers ft. XYLO- “Setting Fires”


The Chainsmokers must be the biggest group of the year. Think about being an upcoming artist and being asked to be on one of their songs! It makes me wonder about their live show, though. It would be pure awesome if all of their guest singers were there with them. I don’t like a lot of electronic music, but come on. The Chainsmokers are above and beyond anyone else in the business.



Bruno Mars- “Versace On The Floor”


Maybe I’m crazy, but I think I hear a little bit of “It Will Rain” in this song. I was hoping for a new “Gorilla” type song, but it’s not. Still great, though. I’m pumped about Bruno Mars going on tour next year. Can you even imagine how an arena show for his headlining tour would be? He puts on a show!



Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, and another person- “Hair Up”


How in the world does a song about Troll hair sound cool like this? I don’t get it. Justin Timberlake and Gwen Stefani together is like the ultimate in coolness. I actually want to see this movie and I never had a Troll doll or liked Trolls. I just love Anna Kendrick and J.T.



Drake White- “Livin’ The Dream”
This song is one you hear on country radio all the time and I’ll admit this. I turn it up every time I hear it still and I’ve probably heard it about 100 times. I bought the song on iTunes, so that’s usually where I hear it. I don’t want to have a space on the wall for last year’s deer, but the general idea is one that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment